IBM's Pulse conference wrapped up on Thursday in Vegas, NV. It was a jam-packed 4 days. I blogged earlier this week about the day one kickoff including my presentation on a step by step approach to enterprise mobility. Here are some of the highlights from conference:
- General sessions. Tuesday's topic was visibility and featured IBM Senior VP Steve Mills. Wednesday's topic. Wednesday's focus was a look into the future and featured IBM Senior VP Erich Clementi.
- Breakout sessions. My particular area of focus is mobility and endpoint management which had its own track this year. A big area of focus was IBM's recent acquisition of Worklight, a Mobile Enteprise Application Platform (MEAP). Worklight CTO Ron Perry has a great video on YouTube.
- Entertainment. Maroon 5 performed on Tuesday night in the MGM. Fantastic concert!
- Analysts. I had the opportunity to meet with a number of analysts one-on-one and at a reception to discuss enterprise mobility and IBM's approach.
- Closing session. Apple co-founder Steve Wozniak was interviewed by IBM's Grady Booch. Steve answered a variety of questions ranging from his early days at Apple, his present activities and his predictions of the future. As always, Steve was insightful, straightforward and entertaining. Definitely one of the highlights of the conference.