- "..convergence of the digital, social and mobile spheres — connecting customers, employees and partners in new ways to organizations and to each other"
- "..customers are increasingly mobile, organizations must be active there too, ready to engage in the context of the moment"
- "Smart, mobile devices are pervasive"
- "Leverage the fact that mobile changes everything"
- "Don’t think of mobile as a separate channel. Exploit augmented reality to make mobile part of integrated, multichannel customer experiences"
- "Mobile not only enables greater connectivity; it also increases the odds that customers will be distracted. Interact in ways that are attention-grabbing, meaningful and, most of all, tailored to the individual."
- "Ironically, the rise of digital, social and mobile technology is making people more important."
I should note, however, that the paper focuses on much more than mobility (e.g. social, analytics, collaboration and others). I highly recommend reading the entire paper which is available on IBM.com
Reference: IBM CEO Study 2012