- A rich-page editor that lets you create a UI by dragging HTML5 and Dojo Mobile components from a palette
- Better Android and iOS preview capabilities
- More complete access to server configuration
- Java APIs for building custom authenticators
- Tools that help maximize developer expertise to make effective use of Worklight's shell-based approach to hybrid apps
- Application Center for sharing apps and getting feedback
- An adapter for WebSphere Cast Iron
A complete list of the new features can be found here. In addition, Bob Sutor's blog has a number of useful links.