- You think that mobile = laptop and nothing else
- You think that there are too many security issues with smartphones and tablets so you don't support them for business use
- You institute a corporate policy banning the use of personally owned devices (e.g. BYOD) and refuse to accept that employees are using devices for business regardless of the company policy
- You limit employee access to email from mobile devices because you feel that employees are wasting time playing games rather than working
- You port desktop applications to mobile devices unchanged and wonder why users don't like them.
Is your enterprise mobile? Let me know by posting a comment to this blog or via @ChrisPepin on Twitter