- Extremely thin and light. iPad seems heavy and bulky in comparison
- Runs tablet apps (same resolution as iPad 2)
- Comes in both wi-fi and 3G versions
- High cost: $329 (16GB wi-fi). Arguably, none of Apple's products are value priced. However, you get what you pay for with Apple's outstanding build quality
- While the screen is nice (1024 x 768) and only slightly less than other tablets, it pales in comparison to a Retina display (I own an iPad 3). I'd like to see an iPad mini with a Retina display.