At Pulse 2013 we'll bring you four days of top-notch education with over 500 sessions that demonstrate how to apply the right tools, technologies and best practices to help your organization achieve business without limits. These sessions will focus on applying the transformative power of cloud computing and securely evolving beyond the data center into the world of smarter assets and enterprise mobility. When coupled with an analytical approach to improving Visibility, Control and Automation, the result is an increasingly smarter physical infrastructure supporting today's highly dynamic technology-oriented business models.
This year's sessions will provide valuable insights into:
- Managing the velocity of business change with cloud computing
- Reinventing key relationships by delivering a mobile enterprise
- Accelerating product & service innovation with smarter physical infrastructures
- Protecting your rapidly changing infrastructure through security intelligence
- Uncovering new insights by leveraging operational "Big Data" analytics
- BME-1211 : Mobile Strategy and User-Centered Design: An IBM Interactive Primer. Monday, 3:30pm-4:30pm. Room 302
- MME-1175 : How to Run a Successful "Bring Your Own Device" Initiative. Wednesday, 12:30-1:30pm. Room 320
In addition to presenting, I'll be meeting with analysts and working at the IBM booth at the product showcase. If you're attending, feel free to drop by and say hello. I'll be blogging a summary of the conference when it wraps up on Wednesday and posting copies of my presentations.
@IBMPulse on Twitter
Hashtag #IBMPulse on Twitter
IBMPulse on Vivastream
IBM Pulse on Lanyrd