"Impact 2013 is designed for IT and business leaders who understand that to lead in today's economy, outperforming organizations are especially focused on combining technology with the business to drive innovation and growth. They understand that to succeed - they have to leverage Mobile, Social, Cloud and Big Data and re-imagine their operations, their processes, and their technology."
Here's my schedule:
Sunday, April 28
- Arrive in Las Vegas
- Record interview for DeveloperWorks
- Staff the IBM mobile services booth in the solution showcase from 5-7:30pm
Monday, April 29:
- Opening General Session
- Participate in analyst roundtable discussion ar 3pm
- Participate in Mobile Open Technology Meetup
- Staff the IBM moble services booth solution showcase from 5-7:30pm
Tuesday, April 30
- Staff the IBM Mobile booth in the solution showcase from 9:45am-1pm
- Lead Peer to Peer Networking Roundtable on BYOD from 11:30am-12:00pm
- Attend Mobile Mini Main Tent from 1-2:15pm in Venetian H.
- Executive one-on-ones
- Media dinner: 8pm
Wednesday, May 1
- Present "TMB-1269 : Best Practices for Mobile Enterprise Security and the Importance of Endpoint Management" from 10:15-11:15AM in Venetian - Palazzo K. Abstract: With the rapid growth of smartphones and tablets in the enterprise, CIOs are struggling to secure mobile devices and data across a wide range of mobile platforms. Attend this session to learn best practices around defining a mobile security policy, educating employees about safe computing practices, and deploying a secure technology framework. We'll discuss the benefits of endpoint management solutions like IBM Endpoint Manager in the context of a comprehensive enterprise deployment encompassing smartphones, tablets, PCs and servers.
Thursday, May 2
- Present repeat session "TMB-1269 : Best Practices for Mobile Enterprise Security and the Importance of Endpoint Management" from 1-2PM in Venetian - Palazzo G
- Fly home at 4:30pm