Mobile is business in motion with anyone, anywhere, anytime
- Mobile, cloud, information and social are four complimentary technologies that are creating new opportunities for businesses. Gartner refers to these as the Nexus of Forces.
- Mobile is about transacting business and driving revenue
- Insight from mobile usage is driving new business opportunities
- Mobile enables the "Internet of Things." Cisco predicts more than 50 billion connected devices by 2020. Note: the population of the world is 7 billion
- Mobile is primary and driving enterprises to adopt "MobileFirst" strategies
Harvard Business Review published what I think is a great whitepaper titled "How Mobility is Changing the World." What's your definition of mobile?