- Putting Mobile First: 4 best practices for IT . August 2013
- Win-Win Mobility: Meeting the needs of both IT and End Users in your Mobile Enterprise. August 2013 Daryl Pereira interviews me at IBM Impact conference about IBM's mobile strategy. May 2013
- IBM Tech Trends Survey. February 2012
- 6 Key Things to Fast Track Your Mobility Strategy. February 2012
- Promises and Perils of Enterprise Mobility. October, 2011
- Unleashing the Potential of Today’s Multi-Generational Workforce. June 2011
- Virtual Desktop and the Cloud: Is Everything A Service? March 2011
- Empowering your staff to work anywhere, anytime. February 2011
- IBM InterConnect. Singapore, October 2013
- "Best Practices of Mobile Technology Leaders". Airwatch Connect Conference, September 2013. Atlanta, GA.
- "IBM MobileFirst Services: Explore MobileConsulting, Implementation and Managed Services." May 2013. IBM Smarter Commerce Summit Nashville, TN
- "Best Practices for Mobile Enterprise Security and the Importance of Endpoint Management." May 2. IBM Impact Conference, Las Vegas, NV.
- "How to Run a Successful BYOD Initiative." March 2013. IBM Pulse Conference, Las Vegas, NV.
- "BYOD at IBM: Lotus Notes Traveler, IBM Connections Mobile, IBM Endpoint Manager for Mobile and More!" January, 2013. IBM Connect conference, Orlando, FL.
- "Becoming a mobile enterprise: step-by-step." May 2012. IBM Impact Conference, Las Vegas, NV.
- "Deploying Apple in the Enterprise: An IBM Case Study." MacIT, January 2012. San Francisco, CA
- "The New Workplace: Unleashing the Power of Enterprise Mobility." Lotusphere, January 2012. Orlando, FL
- "The New Workplace: Unleashing the Power of Enterprise Mobility". Gartner Symposium ITxpo, October 2011. Orlando, FL
- "Smartphones at IBM. Lotusphere. January 2011. Orlando, FL
- Securing end-user mobile devices in the enterprise
- Establishing an effective application strategy for your mobile enterprise
- The New Workplace: Supporting "Bring your own"
- The New Workplace: Are you ready?
- IBM Embraces Mobile Technologies for Business Computing